Senior Property Manager
Pangea Real Estate is searching for a talented, ambitious and self-directed candidate with strong property management experience to help lead our team forward in Baltimore. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, adapt to Pangea’s processes, and quickly begin contributing to the Pangea team. A successful candidate will be self-driven and highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with little oversight.
Click here to see a day in the life of a Property Manager!
- Manages multi-family apartment community or portfolio of smaller properties.
- Is accountable for all income (rents) and occupancy for buildings
- Leads, motivates, and manages onsite team including leasing agents
- Ensures smooth interaction between residents, employees, and corporate office
- Works with Maintenance supervisor to coordinate maintenance needs with maintenance staff.
- Addresses resident complaints and solves problems
- Maintains high level of rent collection and retention.
- Audits apartment community to ensure high level of quality
- Treats tenants and property with pride as if they were your own.
- Maintains property compliance with all state and local regulations
- 5+ years property management experience required
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Mobile Communication
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule as needed.
- Access to reliable automobile required
- Experience using Yardi property management software preferred
- Experience managing leasing, custodial and maintenance staff preferred
- Experience with Baltimore City and Baltimore County legal processes preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefit package, including medical, dental, & vision; disability and life coverage; 401(k) with company match
- 15 paid vacation days, plus 5 days of paid sick time annually (increases with tenure)