Pangea Real Estate is a privately held real estate owner/operator headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We strive to deliver service, value and care, to all our residents. In just over 5 years, our portfolio has grown to over 12,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Watch this video to learn more about Pangea!
Click here to see a day in the life of a Leasing Agent!
Pangea is searching for a talented, ambitious, self-directed candidate to work as a Leasing Agent. Any candidate must be comfortable working in Chicago’s south and west side neighborhoods, including South Shore, Auburn Gresham, Englewood, and Park Forest.
Responsibilities include but are NOT limited to:
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct unit showings with prospective tenants
- Meet and exceed monthly leasing targets
- Work flexible hours as needed to show units
- Navigate, update, and work effectively in PropertyWare software environment
- Any projects or additional duties as requested
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- 2-year Associates degree highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word* Willing to work very hard, and flexible schedule as needed
- Access to reliable automobile – REQUIRED
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay will start at $10 an hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus a $3,600 annual automotive allowance
- Opportunity to earn a leasing bonus of over $1500/month
- Benefits include full health insurance package, long and short-termdisability, 401(k), two weeks’ vacation and five sick days per year