Customer Service Advisor- Call Center
Are you that type of person who enjoys locating new places for you and your friends to experience? Are you the go to person who enjoys resolving conflicts? Are you the friend that is the conversationalist of the group? Well if you answered yes to all the following questions, you might want to keep reading! We are looking for a Customer Service Representative a.k.a Leasing Advisor here with our company, who is an orientated individual with a competitive streak to join our Leasing Advisor Department. Pangea Real Estate is a privately held real estate owner/operator headquartered in Chicago, IL.
We strive to deliver service, value and care, to all our residents. In just over 5 years, our portfolio has grown to over 11,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Duties of a Leasing Advisor:
- Conduct Inbound/Outbound calls daily
- Search for Pangea Units in the Chicagoland, Indianapolis and Baltimore area
- Schedule appointments for potential tenants to view desirable unit
- Data entry
- Can meet/exceed minimum department metrics/ Key performance indicators
- Be knowledgeable on Chicago South & West side neighborhoods
- Must be able to multitask and adjust quickly to company updates
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
- Positive and professional attitude
- 2 years of call center experience
- 1-2 sales in a call center capacity
- Type 35 WPM
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task on a dual computer screen
- **Fluent in Spanish Speaking** (Optional)
Must be flexible. Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8AM-7PM, Saturday: 8AM-7PM Sunday: 8AM-7PM
Why Join Pangea?
- Relaxed dress code- Exciting and business casual work environment!
- We provide constant feedback to help develop your skills
- You’ll receive on-going training to help you learn the job.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short-Term Disability benefits
- 401(K) with an outstanding company match program
- Healthy drinks/snacks daily
- Competitive hourly salary plus bonus
- Awesome River North Location
- Compensation: $14.00 per hour, plus Bonus based on performance