Quality Control Analyst
Pangea Properties is a vertically integrated, privately held real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Chicago, IL. Founded in 2009, our mission is to bring high quality, professional property management to the fragmented and unsophisticated workforce housing category. We believe that by leveraging our operational platform, Pangea can provide institutional capital with access to a vast and untouched, high yield asset class. We lead with operations and are accomplishing our mission by incorporating data, technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We strive to deliver service, value and care, to all our residents. In just over 7 years, our portfolio has grown to over 13,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis and Baltimore and approximately 480 employees, the majority of whom were sourced internally and promoted from within.
Watch this video to learn more about Pangea!
The Call Center Quality Control Analyst researches, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational information, practices and trends for Pangea’s Call Center. The role directly reports to QA Department Manager. The Quality Analyst serves as a liaison between business users and the department to identify strategies for evaluation of key performance indicators (KPIs), quality metrics as well as agent behaviors.
Duties of a Quality Control Analyst:
- Listen to Resident/Prospect calls with the ability to accurately identify sales/service as well as compliance needs.
- Review/Monitor inbound and outbound email/sms communication.
- Monitor field process anomaly reporting to provide real time issue flagging, escalation, resolution and direct supplemental training.
- Evaluate online marketing presence, ensuring brand standards and consistency. Collaborate with internal teams to maintain compliance of Legal Documentation, such as certificates of occupancy and lead paint mitigation processes.
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact residents, and update tickets on a timely basis Communicate with various departments regarding technical support issues and improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to other team members as needed. Perform other related duties assigned.
- Coordinate monthly Quality Calibration meeting with Departmental Leaders.
- Prepares monthly business review presentations for senior leadership
- Analyzes data and prepares data trend reports.
- Maintains consistency and integrity of data collection and storage
- Provides regular quality performance results to supervisors and call center operations team
- Work closely with Department Managers on special projects
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree 1-3 years' experience in internal auditing, quality assurance or quality control required. Prior call center management experience a plus.
Independent self-starter; who is looking to master tasks and increase contribution as needed Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong listening, analytical and research skills Experience with Microsoft office suite including Microsoft Excel Experience with Real Estate based operating systems such as Yardi a plus.
Why Join Pangea?
- Relaxed dress code- Exciting and casual work environment! Yes, you can wear jeans each day.
- We provide constant feedback to help develop your skills
- You’ll receive on-going training to help you learn the job.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short-Term Disability benefits
- 401(K) with an outstanding company match program
- Healthy drinks/snacks daily
- Competitive hourly rate