Pangea Real Estate:
Are you the type of person who enjoys locating new places for you and your friends to experience? Are you the go to person who enjoys resolving conflicts? Well if you answered yes to the preceding questions, you might want to keep reading! We are looking for service/sales- orientated individuals with a competitive streak to join our Leasing Leadership Team. Pangea Real Estate is a privately held real estate owner/operator headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We strive to deliver service, value and care, to all our residents. In just over 6 years, our portfolio has grown to over 11,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Here at Pangea Real Estate we are currently seeking highly motivated Leaders to join our Leasing Department’s Leadership team. Successful candidates will be motivated and excited to work in a fast-growing company with room for growth. Our business has gone from 0 employees to over 450 with majority of promotions sourced from within.
- Oversee day to day functions for a team of 12-15 front line advisors
- Coach, develop, observe and provide feedback through performance and execution
- Adjust, approve, track, record, and communicate to employee’s payroll decisions related to time and attendance
- Communicate and document the necessary information to qualitatively support details necessary for effective performance review and disciplinary actions
- Monitor, identify, analyze, address, and recognize performance metrics to provide appropriate constructive feedback, maintain high service levels, and generate production efficiency
- Conduct one- on- one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching/developmental plan sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Walk the floor to create awareness, observe call center activity to identify business/ process/ procedural opportunities.
- Actively engage with the floor representatives and our prospects by ensuring availability for questions and or prospect escalations, or answering calls when volume dictates
- Perform additional functions as assigned by Department Manager/ Director/ and P&L Leads
- Lead by example, and communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and practices
- Answer supervisor calls
- Set lease signings and showings
- Conduct and attend regular meetings
- Perform call monitoring for Advisors on your team
- Participate in the hiring for and ongoing staffing of your team
- Assist with training for new reps and refreshers for currents staff
- Take on additional projects and business responsibilities as opportunities and personal capabilities and interests arise.
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- College Degree preferred not required
- Positive and professional attitude
- 2+ years leadership experience in related capacity
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Open availability
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Able to multi-task on a dual computer screen
- **Fluent in Spanish Speaking** (Optional)
- Must be flexible. Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8AM-7PM, Saturday: 8AM-7PM Sunday: 8AM-7PM
Why join Pangea?
- Relaxed dress code- Exciting and casual work environment! Yes, you can wear jeans each day.
- We provide constant feedback to help develop your skills
- You’ll receive on-going training to help you learn the job.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short-Term Disability benefits
- 401(K) with an outstanding company match program
- Healthy drinks/snacks daily
- Competitive hourly salary plus bonus
- Awesome River North Location