Pangea Real Estate is searching for a talented, ambitious, and self-directed candidate with strong property management office experience to help lead our team forward in Indianapolis. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, adapt to standard processes, and quickly begin contributing to the Pangea team. A successful candidate will be self-driven and highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Click here to see a day in the life of a Leasing Agent!
- Conduct unit showings with prospective tenants (most showings are scheduled for you!).
- Meet and exceed monthly leasing targets.
- Be flexible with scheduling options as needed to show units.
- Navigate, update, and work effectively in the Yardi Property Mangaement platform.
- Take on any projects or additional duties as requested.
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- Access to reliable automobile - REQUIRED
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
- Leasing Agent experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base hour pay rate negotiable, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Additional monthly BONUSES New lease or Renewal lease, depending on monthly lease targets.
- Benefits include Health insurance options (Medical, Vision, Dental), long and short-term disability, 401(k), Vacation time (2) weeks annually, Sick time (40 hours) per year.