Pangea Real Estate is searched for a talented, ambitious and self-directed candidate with strong property management experience to help lead our team forward in Baltimore. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, adapt to Pangea’s processes, and quickly begin contributing to the Pangea team. A successful candidate will be self-driven and highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Click here to see a day in the life of a Leasing Agent!
- Conduct unit showings with prospective tenants (most showings arescheduled for you!)
- Meet and exceed monthly leasing targets
- Be flexible with scheduling options as needed to show units
- Navigate, update, and work effectively in the Yardi Property Mangaement platform
- Take on any projects or additional duties as requested
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- 2-year Associates degree highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Leasing Agent experience a plus
- Access to reliable automobile - REQUIRED
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay will start at $10 an hour, commensurate with qualifications andexperience
- Bonuses start at $50 per lease and can be up to $100 per lease, depending on monthly lease targets
- Benefits include full health insurance package, long and short-termdisability, 401(k), two weeks’ vacation and five sick days per year