Pangea Real Estate is a privately held real estate owner/operator headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We strive to deliver service, value and care, to all our residents. Since 2009, our portfolio has grown to over 13,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Watch this video to learn more about Pangea!
Click here to see a day in the life of a Leasing Agent!
Pangea is searching for a talented, ambitious, self-directed candidate to work as a Leasing Agent. Any candidate must be comfortable working in Chicago’s south and west side neighborhoods, including Auburn Gresham, Austin, Englewood, South Shore, and Riverdale.
Responsibilities include but are NOT limited to:
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct unit showings with prospective tenants
- Follow up with active prospects to find them a home with Pangea
- Meet and exceed monthly leasing targets
- Work flexible hours as needed to show units
- Navigate, update, and work effectively in Yardi software environment
- Any projects or additional duties as requested
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- 2-year Associates degree highly desired
- Real Estate Broker license preferred
- Willing to work autonomously with a flexible schedule as needed
- Access to reliable automobile – REQUIRED, as you’ll be expected to visit multiple sites throughout the day
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to earn a leasing bonus of over $1500/month
- Benefits include full health insurance package, long and short-term disability, 401(k), two weeks’ vacation and five sick days per year. After two years of service, vacation increases to three weeks annually.