Pangea Real Estate is searched for a talented, ambitious and self-directed candidate with strong property management experience to help lead our team forward in Indianapolis. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, adapt to Pangea’s processes, and quickly begin contributing to the Pangea team. A successful candidate will be self-driven and highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Please note that Applicants for the position of Property Manager Must Be Willing To Relocate to additional markets if necessary.
- Oversees one or more multi-family apartment complexes
- Is accountable for all income (rents) and expenses for buildings
- Leads, motivates, and manages onsite team including leasing agents
- Ensures smooth interaction between residents, employees, and corporate office
- Is accountable for handling of maintenance items
- Addresses resident complaints and solves problems
- Ensures collections procedures and processes are being followed
- Audits apartment complex(es) to ensure high level of quality
- Treat tenants and property as if they were your own
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Mobile Communication
- Working knowledge of the Yardi property management platform
- 3+ years of property management experience. Multi-site management experience a plus
- Willingness to work flexible schedule as needed to show units
- Access to reliable automobile - REQUIRED
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay depends on experience
- Benefits include full health insurance package, long and short-term disability, 401(k) with generous company match, two weeks’ vacation and five sick days per year
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!