Pest Control Technician
Pangea Real Estate is a real estate management and acquisition company located in downtown Chicago. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We are one of the fastest growing Chicago real estate companies with over 11000 units owned and under management in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Click here to learn more about Pangea! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0-7wiMgyA
Pangea is currently looking for a self-motivated Pest Control Tech that is willing to succeed in our company. The successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in the Baltimore, MD area.
This is a full-time role that requires performing pest control duties including, but not limited to:
- pesticide application
- proper mixing of chemicals
- covering rodent holes
- placing traps according to safety
- implementing predictive and productive pest control systems and processes
- to support the achievement of Pangea’s business goals and objectives.
- Apply pesticides to resident units according to schedules, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Cover rodent holes in the interior of resident units as well as the exterior of buildings.
- Place appropriate traps where necessary.
- Call residents to confirm scheduled services.
- Inspect building interior and exteriors regular for signs of infestation.
- Fill out necessary documents in accordance to our standards and procedures.
- Use supplies in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Perform regular inspection of the buildings and correct any issues.
- Must have own tools necessary to carry out essential job duties.
- Access to reliable automobile, cell phone, and valid driver’s license with insurance.
- Honest and able to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Computer literacy and smart phone knowledge a must.
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written, in the English language.
- Basic mathematical and reasoning skills are required.
- Flexible schedule as business needs require
- Must possess necessary local and state licenses and certificates.
- Must be able to stand, walk, perform repetitive hand and wrist motions and forearm rotation constantly.
- Must be able to stoop/bend, squat, and reach above shoulder frequently.
- Must be able to twist/turn and push/pull occasionally.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally.
- Pay is commensurate with experience and skill level
- Medical, dental, vision, FSAs, Life, Long- and Short-Term Disability all available for eligible employees
- 401(k) with generous company match for eligible employees
- 5 sick days and 10 vacation days
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!