Team Lead - Leasing
- Oversee day to day functions for a team of 12-15 front line advisors
- Coach, develop, observe and provide feedback through performance and execution
- Adjust, approve, track, record, and communicate to employee’s payroll decisions related to time and attendance
- Communicate and document the necessary information to qualitatively support details necessary for effective performance review and disciplinary actions
- Monitor, identify, analyze, address, and recognize performance metrics to provide appropriate constructive feedback, maintain high service levels, and generate production efficiency
- Conduct one- on- one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching/developmental plan sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Walk the floor to create awareness, observe call center activity to identify business/ process/ procedural opportunities.
- Actively engage with the floor representatives and our prospects by ensuring availability for questions and or prospect escalations, or answering calls when volume dictates
- Perform additional functions as assigned by Department Manager/ Director/ and P&L Leads
- Lead by example, and communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and practices
- Answer supervisor calls
- Set lease signings and showings
- Conduct and attend regular meetings
- Perform call monitoring for Advisors on your team
- Participate in the hiring for and ongoing staffing of your team
- Assist with training for new reps and refreshers for currents staff
- Take on additional projects and business responsibilities as opportunities and personal capabilities and interests arise.
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- College Degree preferred not required
- Positive and professional attitude
- 2+ years leadership experience in related capacity
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Open availability
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Able to multi-task on a dual computer screen
- **Fluent in Spanish Speaking** (Optional)
- Must be flexible. Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8AM-7PM, Saturday: 8AM-7PM Sunday: 8AM-7PM
Why join Pangea?
- Relaxed dress code- Exciting and casual work environment! Yes, you can wear jeans each day.
- We provide constant feedback to help develop your skills
- You’ll receive on-going training to help you learn the job.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short-Term Disability benefits
- 401(K) with an outstanding company match program
- Healthy drinks/snacks daily
- Competitive hourly salary plus bonus
- Awesome River North Location
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.