Pangea Real Estate is a real estate management and acquisition company located in downtown Chicago. Our mission is to be the best property managers on the continent. We are accomplishing our mission by incorporating technology and excellent customer service to all units under management. We are one of the fastest growing Chicago real estate companies with over 13,000 units owned and under management in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore.
Pangea is currently looking for a self-motivated Painter that is willing to succeed in our company. The successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must be comfortable working in Baltimore's north and west side neighborhoods, including Mondawmin, Garwyn Oaks, and Windsor Hills.
- Provide painting and light drywall repair to assigned building(s).
- Adhere to established specifications and standards.
- Close out work orders in a timely manner.
- Properly track time with time keeping system.
- Must be able to lift materials up and down stairs.
- Computer literacy a must, experience with Yardi preferred.
- Ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment.
- Honest and able to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Prior painting and/or general carpentry experience required
- Access to reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license with insurance.
- Must be able to drive from property to property throughout any day.
- Full benefit package, including medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and life coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- 5 sick days and 10 vacation days to start
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!